The Daily Walk of Her Highness π
Some memories aren't made on grand vacations or special occasions. Sometimes, they happen on an ordinary weekday morning while dropping your little one at daycare.
On this particular morning, Vismaya (aka chinju, as we lovingly call her) decided she was not in the mood for smiles. Dressed like a tiny princess in her pink frock, complete with pigtails and colorful shoes, she stood there wearing what can only be described as a full-scale "I am not impressed" face.
The mission was simple: drop at Klay daycare.
The reality? A royal procession.
Every few steps, she stopped to inspect a flower, stare at a butterfly, or simply stand still as if contemplating the meaning of life. The adults were on a schedule. Klay was clearly operating in a different time zone.
And then came the look.
That legendary pout. The kind that says:
"Acha, I know we're going to daycare. I also know I have no choice. But I want the world to know I officially object."
Yet, beneath that serious little face was the same curious, cheerful girl who fills our days with laughter. These morning walks have quietly become one of my favorite parts of the day—not because of where we're going, but because of the tiny moments along the way.
The way she notices things we adults walk past.
The way she turns a five-minute walk into a fifteen-minute adventure.
The way she reminds us that life doesn't always need to be rushed.
One day she'll outgrow the tiny pigtails, the dramatic pouts, and the daycare walks. But for now, I'll happily be late by a few minutes if it means getting to experience the world at Klay's pace.
And honestly, machi, for someone who looked this angry in the photo, she was perfectly fine two minutes later and probably demanding snacks.
Just another ordinary morning.
Just another precious memory. ❤️
Caption
"POV: You look like you've been betrayed by the entire family, but Appa only said it's time for daycare. πππ"










Comments
Post a Comment